What Kind of Information Does Zumbani Health Collect?
We collect personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) and other non-individually identifiable information from you when you register on the Zumbani Health Services, respond to communication such as e-mail, or otherwise use the Zumbani Health Services in any manner.
To participate in certain features of Zumbani Health, you will be required to provide certain Personal Information. For example, when registering as a user on any Zumbani Health Service, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, birth date, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other Personal Information pertinent to your health care. You may, however, visit portions of Zumbani Health without providing any Personal Information.
Like many web sites and certain mobile apps, we use and may allow third party service providers to use "cookies", flash cookies, local shared objects, web beacons, pixels, single pixel GIFs, clear GIFs, and/or other tracking technologies to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to the Zumbani Health website, including how you use Zumbani Health (“Usage Data”). Please refer to the "Do we use 'cookies'?" section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
We may collect and use mobile device identifiers, IP addresses and session identifiers to analyze trends, to administer the Zumbani Health Services, to track user activities, to infer user interests, and to otherwise induce, deduce, and gather information about individual users and market segments.
We may also collect transactional information, customer services information, or any other legally permissible information.
We may also collect and store certain other personally non-identifiable information. This information is collected passively using various technologies, and cannot presently be used to specifically identify you.
Your information may be supplemented with additional information from other companies such as publicly available information, information about households and other information that we may append or match to your information.
What Does Zumbani Health Do With My Data?
We may use the Personal Information and other data we collect from you when you register, purchase services, respond to a survey or marketing communication, access or view the Zumbani Health website, or use certain other Zumbani Health services features in the following ways:
· To provide any legitimate business service or product.
· To personalize your Zumbani Health Service and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested (including to present offers to you on behalf of business partners and advertisers).
· To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
· To allow health care providers to give personalized care, based on your unique information.
· To contact you when necessary or requested.
· To quickly process your transactions.
· To verify and validate your identity.
· To administer a promotion, survey or other Zumbani Health features.
· To the extent you have not opted out of receiving marketing communications, to send you information about Zumbani Health or our products or the Zumbani Health Services, including by letter, email, text, telephone or other forms of communication.
· To the extent you have not opted out of receiving marketing communications, to provide you with information about third-party businesses, products and services, including by letter, email, text, telephone or other forms of communication.
· To show you advertisements, including interest-based or online behavioural advertising.
· To troubleshoot problems with the Zumbani Health website or any services, as requested.
· To enforce the Terms of Service and to detect and protect against error, fraud and other unauthorized or illegal activities.
· To operate and improve the Services available through us.
· To fulfil your requests for tools, software, functionality, features and other products, and services;
· To communicate with you and respond to your inquiries.
· To provide anonymized data to partners in order to improve our service offerings to you.
· To conduct research about your use of our products; and
· To help offer you other products, features or services that may be of interest.
We reserve the right to make full use of Usage Data. For example, we may use Usage Data to provide better service to Service visitors or end users, customize the Services based on your preferences, compile and analyse statistics and trends about the use of our Services and otherwise administer and improve our Services.
Does Zumbani Health Give Out My Personal Information?
You understand and agree that we can disclose your Personal Information and other data to third parties, as follows:
· To our subsidiaries or affiliates, strategic partners and to third parties we engage to provide services, such as medical services, web site hosting, credit card payment processing, order processing, analytics services etc.
· In the event of the sale or transfer of Zumbani Health, of one or more of our business units or of some or all of our assets, or in the context of some other business acquisition transaction.
· In response to lawful governmental requests or legal process (for example a subpoena, court order, or search warrant); to establish or exercise our legal rights, or to defend against claims; or to protect the safety or security of the public or of users of the Zumbani Health Services; or in other circumstances in which we have a good-faith belief that a crime has been or is being committed by a user of our Services, that an emergency exists that poses a threat to the safety of you or another person,
· When necessary to protect either our rights or our property or for us to render the service you have requested.
· We can disclose aggregate information and other non-individually identifiable information about users of the Zumbani Health Service to our service providers, partners, advertisers or others. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our websites and/or other products or services.
Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information
You can correct or update your Personal Information by re-registering or by contacting us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. It may take us up to 30 days to process your request.
Does Zumbani Health use "cookies"?
If you are using our website, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. If you are accessing our mobile app, you can choose to change your permissions and settings on your mobile device. Each browser and device is different, so look at your browser or devices Help or Settings menu to learn the correct way to modify them. If you turn cookies off or disable certain permissions, you won't have access to many features that make your Zumbani Health website more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
“Do Not Track”
Our Zumbani Health Services currently do not respond to “Do Not Track” (DNT) signals and do not recognize browser-based “do-not-track” requests.
Safeguarding Your Personal Information Privacy and Third Party Links
Zumbani Health follows generally accepted industry security standards to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access and maintain data security of Personal Information. However, no commercial method of information transfer over the Internet or electronic data storage is known to be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of any Personal Information submitted to or otherwise collected during your use of any Zumbani Health Service. Accordingly, you understand and agree that you transmit all data, including Personal Information, to us at your own risk.
Privacy and Third Party Links
Only individuals 18 years of age or older are authorized to use the Zumbani Health website, either for themselves or on behalf of their minor children. We do not knowingly collect information directly from children under the age of eighteen. If you have reason to believe that an individual under the age of 18 has provided Personal Information to us through a Zumbani Health Service, please contact us, and we will endeavour to delete that information from our databases.
Retention of Your Personal Information
We will store the Personal Information you provide for as long as we believe is necessary or appropriate (i) to carry out the purpose(s) for which we collected it, or (ii) to comply with applicable laws, contracts, or other rules or regulations.
Questions and Feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about the Zumbani Health website. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to the Zumbani Health website to email@example.com